Avoid wearing harsh chemicals (use natural sunscreen and fake tan) when wearing your swimwear to avoid stains and discoloration.
- Rinse your swimwear after wearing it in the ocean or pool before they dry to remove salt, sand, and chemicals.
- Avoid using bleach or whitening products when washing.
- Wash swimwear in a garment care bag to protect the fabric and hardware.
- Wash using natural detergent by hand or on a gentle cold machine wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry swimwear in the shade to avoid excess sun exposure.
- Store your swimwear in a cool, dry place to avoid moisture build-up.