Is your swimwear sustainable? what fabric is your sustainable swimwear made from?
Good news ladies, the planet approves our swimwear. We have two different sustainable fabrics we use. The composition of our buttery soft fabric is: 83% Recycled Nylon and 17% Elastane and the other components of our usual fabric are: 73% Recycled Polyester and 27% Elastin.
Wear our swimwear guilt-free bby.
I want to try your swimwear on in-store, where can I find them?
We are mostly online, however, you can find our swimwear in selected boutiques around Australia by following this link: https://www.lahana.co/pages/stores
Do the bikini tops have padding?
You won't find any padding in any of our bikini tops. The cheekier the better we say.
Are your bikinis double-lined?
All of our swimwear is double-lined for that extra luxe feel.
How should I care for my swimwear?
Avoid wearing harsh chemicals (use natural sunscreen and fake tan) when wearing your swimwear to avoid stains and discoloration.
- Rinse your swimwear after wearing it in the ocean or pool before they dry to remove salt, sand, and chemicals.
- Avoid using bleach or whitening products when washing.
- Wash swimwear in a garment care bag to protect the fabric and hardware.
- Wash using natural detergent by hand or on a gentle cold machine wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry swimwear in the shade to avoid excess sun exposure.
- Store your swimwear in a cool, dry place to avoid moisture build-up.
Follow these steps to wear your Lahana again and again!